Armagedroid, once a powerful global protector before he went rogue, has returned. Armagedroid was programmed to disarm and destroy all weapons, and part of the problem is that it can't discern between friend and foe. How can Jenny stop a robot built so huge, and what does Dr. Wakeman have to do with this metallic titan?
- Armagedroid: Your interference can no longer be abided. This ends NOW!
- Jenny: Not while I still have artificial breath in my body!
- Jenny: (to Armagedroid) Come on, you overgrown bulldozer! I'll fight you down until I run out of weapons!
- Armagdroid: So be it.
- This is the first appearance of the villain Armagedroid.
- This is the first episode in which Jenny almost “dies” fighting.
- When Jenny is revived (after nearly perishing from her battle with Armagedroid), she awakens with a grin and cheerfully exclaims "Happy Birthday!" This seems to be a reference to the 1969 animated Frosty the Snowman film.