Killgore is a small but villainous character, appearing in two episodes of My Life as a Teenage Robot.
He is a diminutive wind-up toy robot with a tag that reads “VILLAIN” attached to his head. Nearly everyone in Tremorton finds Killgore adorable, despite Killgore constantly trying to convince them (and himself) that he is an evil and powerful villain.
Killgore made his debut appearance in the episode of the same name, in which he wanted to impress the Cluster by capturing Jenny and making her surrender to him. Killgore believed that this would gain him respect as a villain, and he aspired to become the Cluster's leader, take over Earth, and destroy mankind. He constantly harassed Jenny everywhere she went, commanding her to surrender to him; although he could do nothing to harm her, and she tried to ignore him, he eventually drove her out of her mind because he refused to leave her alone. When she is tempted to destroy him, she feels bad for him because he is so helpless, so she finally pretends to surrender to him. When the Cluster arrives, they give no credit to Killgore for “capturing” her, taunting him and removing his wind-up key. However, all of Killgore’s fans in Tremorton come to his rescue, and Jenny helps him fight off the Cluster. Despite this, Killgore still aspires to be a villain and capture Jenny some day.
Killgore’s final appearance was in "Enclosure of Doom”, in which he actually proved himself to have truly villainous capabilities by reconstructing Armagedroid and trapping Jenny (and himself) inside him. Killgore and Jenny had no choice but to work together to find a way out of Armagedroid and figure out how to defeat him. After narrowly escaping all of the dangerous traps inside Armagedroid, Jenny and Killgore find a way out. Killgore distracts Armagedroid while Jenny discovers a way to trick him. Even after defeating Armagedroid together, Killgore still refused to remain Jenny’s ally, and insisted that he was a villain and would capture Jenny eventually.
Foreign voice actors
- Russian: Boris Bystrov (season 2), Dmitry Filimonov (season 3)
- It is unknown how Killgore could have rebuilt and repaired Armagedroid. Jenny even admits it is an impressive feat.
- Pteresa is shown to be a very avid fan of Killgore, even going so far as to scorn and berate Jenny furiously for attempting to destroy him.
- He bears a resemblance to Toaster from "The Brave Little Toaster".
- His name was possibly inspired by Bill Kilgore, the lieutenant colonel in the movie "Apocalypse Now".
- When wound up, Killgore has a similar voice to Timmy Turner, the protagonist of another Nickelodeon show, The Fairly OddParents, who was also voiced by Tara Strong. However, Killgore's voice is a bit deeper than Timmy's.