He also created the series Mina and the Count for the showcase series Oh Yeah! Cartoons series, which was where the My Life as a Teenage Robot pilot My Neighbor was a Teenage Robot aired. He has also worked on several other shows, including Dexter’s Laboratory, 2 Stupid Dogs and Whatever Happened to Robot Jones?.
He worked as supervising producer and story editor for Disney's Gravity Falls and is currently working as an executive producer for Disney's Big City Greens and as a director for the DuckTales reboot.
- 2 Stupid Dogs, director, storyboard artist and writer, 1993-1994
- Dexter’s Laboratory, animation director, director and storyboard artist, 1995-1997
- Samurai Jack, sheet timer director, 2001-2002, 2017
- The Powerpuff Girls, director, storyboard artist and writer, episodes Nano of the North and Stray Bullet, 2001
- Whatever Happened to Robot Jones?, director, supervising producer, 2002
- In an interview with Cartoons VS Cancer, Renzetti said that if the My Life as a Teenage Robot series was to return as a movie, it would use stylized CGI. He also said that while Nickelodeon currently owns the rights to the series and is currently busy with other projects, he wouldn't mind doing a revival of the series if the opportunity comes.