Vega is the former princess, and current queen of The Cluster, and the estranged daughter of the former Queen Vexus. Vega had befriended fugitive Jenny, after Jenny accidentally entered Cluster Prime through a portal device Vexus left behind. She and Jenny are similar, as Vega is also a teenager and has a group of robot friends that look and act just like Jenny's friends. Originally, Vega was unaware of her mother's evilness and believed her when she framed XJ-9 for stealing all of the golden computer chips. However, after discovering that all the computer chips were actually hidden in her palace, she realized that Vexus was behind the whole scheme. She and Jenny both fought against Vexus and got her to admit the crime. Vexus was later dethroned as queen and abandoned the planet, and Vega took over. Vega asked Jenny to stay in Cluster Prime, but Jenny claimed that she belonged on Earth. Vega understood, but she wanted Jenny to come visit her sometime; Jenny happily promised to do that when she could.
Vega has dark burgundy "hair" with two thin black antenna-like ends sticking upward. Vega's eyes are seen as yellow colored with two black dots for pupils, but closer inspection shows they are green. She has a thin V-shaped chest plate with a yellow orb in the center, and a thin black waist. Her arms have four segments, and she has thin black fingers. Vega's skirt is striped burgundy and lime-green, and she wears burgundy pants and black boots. Her special weapon is a plasma sword.
When Jenny came to Cluster Prime, Vega saw her as a friend, even when she figured out that Jenny was XJ-9.
- Plasma Swords: She can use a sword of light energy to slash through anything.
- Wings: Like her mother, she can fly, but she must use her thrusters.
- The right hand side of Vega's “hairdo” acts as a mobile phone.
- Vega acts as a Cluster Prime doppleganger to Jenny.
- On Cluster Prime, Vega and her three friends share uncanny resemblances and personalities to Jenny and her friends, Brad (Drab), Tuck (Tuff), and Sheldon (Shell).
- Much the same, Vega has a conflicting relationship with her mother as Jenny does with her own.